It has been a day of mixed feelings. Part of me was happy and excited in the change, another part was sad to leave such a wonderful team behind. The team planned a surprise dinner party. It was a good effort but unfortunately I saw it through. Its not always easy to trick the trickster. hahaha. But I loved the company. Loved the chit chat sessions which we haven't had in quite a while.
 |
| Farewell dinner by Moneytree Team at NEX Swensens |
At the end of the last day, I prepared to hand over my items to the CEO, Ryan Soh. Thanked everyone and left. Time to move on. I think I've given to the company all that I can from what I've learnt, especially from my failed business venture, to set things right. I hope someway, somehow, I've made a difference. Fresh minds and ideas will need to take over the helm and bring the company to greater heights.
All the best to Moneytree Singapore Pte Ltd.
No comments:
Post a Comment