Sunday, 6 April 2014

Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you have READ my blog, you need to READ this.

Good day to everyone. First of all, please do not mind the title of this blog. I just wanted to capture your attention. If you are reading this, then I guess it works. hehe.

I love writing this blog. Why this blog lasted longer than my other previous blogs is simply because training is something close to my heart. And to discover that I have readers from countries like United States, United Kingdom, Pakistan and Australia is mind blowing. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those top rated bloggers so these are exciting moments for me.

In the past 2-3 months, I was approached by new acquaintances, new friends, fellow trainers and program developers. They told with me that they came across my blog, read my blog etc. I just want to thank you, the readers, for spending a little time to read my entries. From the bottom of my heart, I really, really appreciate it. My only hope is that all the things I wrote here was able to serve you one way or another.

It would be awesome if you, the readers, are able to share some of your ideas related to the entries via the comment section. I think that it will add value, not only to my blog, but to everyone reading it. As you know, my entries are from my own limited experience and I am not very experienced in every aspect of my life. 

I don't have much to write about this time around. My wife is expecting, my daughter is having a bad cough and I have a deadline tomorrow. 

Once again, to all of you who have read my blog..


No comments:

Post a Comment